If It's Round... Call Arntzen
Plate Brake Forming & Welding Services
Plate Roll Bending Plate
Arntzen corporation is nationally known for our wide plate rolling and bending capabilities up to 20 feet wide. We use 3-roll mechanical and 4-roll hydraulic plate roll bending machines for continuous rolling of metal plate.
Our employees have years of experience rolling plate from thin sheet material to 3 inch thick plate. We can roll a large variety of steel shapes which are used in the petroleum, chemical, nuclear, metal structure and machinery manufacturing industries.
- Oblong / Oval
- Moldboards and scraper blades
Press Brake Forming Plate
With our hydraulic brake press, Arntzen Corporation offers brake formed parts in a variety of shapes; such as cones, square to round transitions, channels, angles, and troughs.
Press brake forming cones is a way to accomplish conical or eccentric shapes that cannot be accomplished in plate roll equipment. Cones that are press brake formed must be made in sections by incrementally bending the material to a radius.
Fitting & Welding
Arntzen Corporation fits and welds shells together to create long shell weldments up to 100 foot in length. We can fit and weld non-round applications, weld to AWS D1.1 or D1.6 code and offer many options for non-destructive testing (NDT).
Weld processes include:
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW)
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Flux Core Arc Welding (FCAW)
CNC Plasma & Straight Line Burning
Arntzen Corporation has a 5 Axis Messer CNC plasma table; the table is 10 ft x 50 ft long and can cut steel plate up to 2” thick. The 5 axis feature allows us to preform CNC beveling on straight and contour.
- Carbon steel
- Stainless steel
- Nickel alloy
- Titanium alloy
- High Manganese
- High Strength, Low Alloy Steel Grades: A36, A572-50, A514-T1
- Weathering Steel Grades: A588, A242
- Abrasion Resistant Steel Grades: AR235, AR400, AR450, AR500
- Pressure Vessel Quality Steel Grades: SA516-70, SA537, SA387
- Corrosion Resistant, Stainless Steel Grades: SA240-304, 304L, 316, 316L
- Nickel Alloys: Inconel 600, Monel 400
- Abrasion Resistant
- High strength
- Pressure vessel quality
- Structural grade
- Corrosion resistant
- Impact resistant
- Wear resistant
- Heat resistant
- Curvature maintained through joint
Get in Touch
Please fill out the form if you have any quick questions. An Arntzen representative will contact you within 2 business days.
Need help now? Call us toll free at:
Woodstock, IL 60098